Standard Tools Celebrates 20 years and 20,000 paint booths. Celebrate with us and see how the whole “Paint Booth thing” got started for us at Standard Tools and Equipment. It’s not where you might think.
“When it comes to our people, our products and the customers we serve … we are anything but Standard.”
Happy Birthday Standard Tools and Equipment Co.In 1997, we began manufacturing paint booths because of a significant need for affordable quality paint booths that were made in the USA and available quickly. We provide paint booths to numerous industries for all kinds of painting needs. All of our paint booths comply with all OSHA and NFPA 33 guidelines and many can be ETL certified.
With over half of our paint booths being sold outside of the body shop industry, Standard Tools has supplied paint booths to such industries as NASCAR teams, woodworking shops, military, schools, government and many varied manufacturing industries.
What sets Standard Tools apart from the rest?
- We are the manufacturer.
- We have a team of engineers that will modify a booth to fit your needs. You tell us what you need and we’ll design it to fit.
- We can design, build and ship your booth quick. We know you have a business to run and you need your equipment to do it.
- We have an electrical department to manufacturer control panels and Air Makeup Units to accompany your booth.
- Our booths, and the components, are proudly made in the USA.
- We offer ETL-certifed and compliant booth models, now required in most of the country.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- … and so much more!
Get to know Standard Tools and you’ll see how we are different!