A favorite song of the winter holidays is ‘Baby, Its Cold Outside’. The crooners of the 1960s like Dean Martin, Andy Williams and Ann-Margret make this a fun song to hear. The fellow in this song reminds his girl of all of the problems of a cold winter night as she keeps trying to talk herself into leaving.
As we are bracing for this “Arctic Blast” about to hit us on the East Coast, we’re thinking of all those painters that have to open the building doors when the spray booth is used … and Baby, Its Cold Inside Too!!
At Standard Tools, we make heated air makeup units that can be added to your current system. Spray booths with intake plenums (or intake canopies) can be directly ducted to our Sure-Cure AMU system. Cross-flow or open-face booths can be supplied with Sure-Cure AMU systems designed to put heated air right into the building.
- The Sure-Cure direct-gas-fired units can be heated with liquid propane or natural gas.
- The units are ETL-listed to USA and Canadian safety standards and are designed to provide tempered air (for spraying) and up to 160-F for curing.
- When ordering your unit, there are many options about power, layout and orientation.
- Systems are available from 10,000 cfm to 26,000 cfm.
- We offer ducting components and wiring harnesses.
The best part is that your unit can be built to your specifications and ready to ship to your facility in just a few weeks.
Stop opening the building doors to bring in the freezing air. OSHA requires a permanent spray area to be at least 65-F. Most coatings do not work well at colder temperatures, which can lead to poor quality and poor productivity.
Visit our website or call our Sales team for more information.